Wander Wareham’s Wilderness
With Sustainable Wareham
Join us for a stroll around Wareham noticing nature, talking about wild plants, trees and fungi. We’ll also wonder at the wildlife around us – birds, insects and reptiles;
What are their stories and what can we do to ensure they thrive?
Come along to Wareham Quay (no booking required): Wednesday September 20, 5:45 pm for 6pm start and Sunday September 24, at 4:15 pm for 4.30 start
• The walk should last for 60- 90mins
• It’ll be a gentle stroll with some minor changes in gradients
• Sorry, this event may not be suitable for those with restricted mobility
• Please bring your own snacks & water bottle
• Sturdy footwear – boots or wellies are essential
• Please dress for the great British weather!