Planet Purbeck Festival
Planet Purbeck is a movement of individuals, groups and organisations who are worried about climate change and biodiversity and want to do something about it.
The Festival aims to have fun, celebrate the local environment and engage with local green sustainability projects. We hope the festival will be a celebration of community spirit to inspire people to take a more active role in enhancing and protecting the natural environment in Purbeck.
We have 230 events and activities running during the festival. Including…
– Curated, award winning short films and guest speakers including National Geographic Explorer, Dan Raven-Ellison and National Geographic Expedition Scientist, Imogen Napper.
– The Wild Purbeck Conference
– Fundraising Art Auction featuring beautiful and unique pieces of work including original paintings, prints, sculptures, drawings, multimedia and photographs generously donated by local artists.
– Family events and activities for children
– Nature trails and guided walks
– Forest bathing, healing and wellbeing activities
– Art workshops and demonstrations
– Local delicious food and drink
– A festival finale culminating with a young people’s parade and picnic
Check out our website for more details.