Parent and Toddler Groups
Wildly Kind Sessions
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!
Careys Parent and Toddler Groups with ‘Wildly Kind’ are running sessions on Friday mornings this March.
Sessions will take the following format:
• Welcome Circle within the Walled Garden: Introductions, safety chat, sing songs, and read the story/set the theme for the day.
• Woodland: ‘Go find’ – An activity related to the story/theme of the day, a good way to encourage exploring the woodland, and free play.
• Crafts relating to the theme.
• Fire Circle within the Walled Garden.
• End with songs and story again.
‘Wildly Kind’ are Qualified Level 3 Forest School Leaders, DBS certificated, with Outdoor Level 3 First Aid Certificates.
Prices: Parent and child £10.00