Visit Wareham… It’s a town for all seasons!
Careys Secret Garden: Secret Stone Clubbers Event
Something a little different . . .
Founded by artists Lally MacBeth & Matthew Shaw, Stone Club was set up as a place for stone enthusiasts to congregate, to muse and most importantly to stomp to stones.
Stone Club believes the journey is as important as the destination and encourages people to pause and think about place in new ways; connecting ancient sites through community and conversation Stone Club aims to bring new perspectives to prehistory in a collaborative and inclusive way.
And of course don’t forget the rules of Stone Club:
• First rule of Stone Club is tell everyone about Stone Club
• Second rule of Stone Club is Stone Club is for everyone
• Third rule of Stone Club is Pack a mac & Pack a snack
• Fourth rule of Stone Club is Rules are for breaking
Running order of the event at Careys Secret Garden
• 6.00pm Short films from Spaceship Mark
• 6.45 -7.30pm Lilian Ladle presents ‘Rockin’ all over the world – Stone: an archaeological view’
• 8.00pm -8.30pm Jeremy Dellers English Magic
• 9.00pm finish
Full directions to the Secret Garden will be sent with your booking confirmation email.
Price for Stone Club Members: 10.00 / Non Members 12.50