Visit Wareham… It’s a town for all seasons!
Careys Secret Garden Half Term 28th October
With Extra Children’s Activities
• FREE Extra children’s activities will be running on this day. Morning (10am – 12pm) Halloween Crafts in the Reclaimed Barn. Afternoon (1pm – 3pm) Monster Clay Masks in the Stumpery. Included in Child’s Admission Ticket £3.75 per child.
• Directions to the Secret Garden will be sent to you on your Order Confirmation
• You can arrive anytime on the day of your booking so there is no rush to be here if you fancy a lie-in! The last entry is 3pm. There are no restrictions on how long you can stay at the garden during opening hours, although we anticipate visits to last 1-2 hours.
• The Secret Salt Pig coffee shop will be open during your visit with a delicious range of refreshments, light lunches, cakes, ice cream, and the BEST coffee!
• There will be a selection of our lovingly homegrown plants and herbs available to purchase from the retail area, as well as some other gift items
• Sorry, no dogs allowed on site except registered Guide Dogs
• Please note; card payments only
• Please check out our Events & Courses page for more ways to enjoy Careys Secret Garden, and if you’re visiting regularly, take a look at our Annual Membership option
• Single Annual Membership is valid for MAX 1 Free Garden Visit per day (for the member). Joint Annual Membership is valid for MAX 2 Free Garden Visits per day (for the two members).
Ticket 7.50 adult / child £3.75 (non members)